Monday, August 15, 2016

Dream a Little Dream (Stuck?!)

This summer is quickly winding down.  This makes me happy and sad at the same time.  Laura's sketches always seem to match up with what I feel like scrapping at the time.  This sketch features a single photo, but I kept my photo a little larger and it still works perfectly with this sketch.  Make sure to swing by the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see what the design team put together.  Also...don't forget to play along and to link up your project for a chance to win prizes from this month's sponsors.  This time there are prizes from Lindy's Stamp Gang and Evalicious.


As you can see I stayed really close to the sketch.  I added the bingo card to the left of my photo and I also skipped the stitched circle.  My title is also longer and goes all the way down to the embellishments on the right side of the photo.


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Letters: Basic Grey.  Embellishments: Echo Park, Recollections, Teresa Collins, Eyelet Outlet.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I am loving this Cassie! What an awesome page and adorable photo!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your take on Laura's sketch. Such a cute photo and it worked so well with this Echo Park collection.

Laura Whitaker said...

Fabulous page, great colours and the additional elements and loner title are just perfect!

Vivian Lake said...

Love the title to go with that face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...