Thursday, August 18, 2016

Growing Up Me X3 (Scrap Our Stash)

Summer seems to have flown by and now I am gearing up for my daughter to go back to school.  I am here today to share my newest layout for the Sketch + challenge from Scrap Our Stash.  This is a fun challenge where you get the sketch to follow (or make your own) and you need to include an item from each of the 3 lists.

As you can see I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  After adding my patterned paper and photos I decided to move the title and not added the extra strips and labels that are at the bottom of the page in the sketch.  I have had various pictures from my childhood laying around.  There are no big stories behind these, so I decided to use them all on this page.  As for the lists I decided to use: Various Manufacturers, Washi Tape and Letter X.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy, Pebbles, Echo Park.  Washi Tape: Recollections.  Embellishments: Carta Bella, Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, Echo Park, Freckled Fawn, Doodlebug, Kaisercrafts, The Paper Studio.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...