Thursday, August 4, 2016

Life Around The World (Scrap Our Stash)

Summer is quickly wrapping up around here.  It is hard to believe that school starts in just a few short weeks.  Luckily I have been taking quite a few pictures lately, so I will have plenty to scrap!

There is a new Book Cover challenge up over at Scrap Our Stash.  I really love these book cover challenges because they get my mojo flowing. When I saw this book cover I knew that I wanted to include a large globe cut file and exactly what photo would be perfect. My husband has been in the US Army for 11 years now and he (and we) have traveled across the globe, so what better way to document that then with this book cover challenge. I recently got some of these cute geo-tag clips and that was perfect to add to the page since the extra item for this challenge is a decorative paper clip. I hope you find this challenge as inspiring as I did. I can't wait to see what you create!

Here is my layout based on the book challenge:

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
 Supplies: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd.  Cardstock: American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Letters: Bella Blvd, Simple Stories, and Echo Park.  Embellishments: Pretty Little Studio, Freckled Fawn, Bella Blvd, Simple Stories, Studio Calico, Recollections, Doodlebug, The Paper Studio.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving the large globe in the background! What an awesome page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...