Monday, August 15, 2016

Magic @ The Ball Stadium (The ScrapRoom)

This month marks my first time designing for the Doubleshot Kit with The ScrapRoom.  I am so excited to share some more layouts using these amazing kits each and every month!  For this page I used the Echo Park page kit.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
This collection looks like it was meant for Disney pages, but I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid.  If I looked past the stickers and focused on the colors and patterns on the paper I knew that these papers would be perfect for this pictures from a trip to a baseball game in June.  There were even quite a few stickers that would support this page.  I love that there is enough paper, cardstock and embellishments to create a 2 page layout from each kit.  I dug into my stash for some Thickers to create my title and a doily, but otherwise everything I used is from the kit.

Make sure to head over to the blog or Facebook Group for more inspiration!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...