Friday, August 19, 2016

Meet Me In The Sunshine (The ScrapRoom)

Each month The ScrapRoom hosts a challenge they call Freaky Fast Friday (FFF).  They provide a list of paper dimensions and leave the designing up to you.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
For this challenge I used the We R Memory Keepers page kit from the Doubleshot Kit.  After cutting my papers down I moved them around until I got this arrangement with my two photos.  I then wanted to use this cute wood frame and decided to add a photo to that as well.  The embellishments in the page kit were so cute!  Some Thickers from my stash and a doily (I sprayed with gold mist) complete my page.

Make sure to swing by the blog and Facebook Groups for more inspiration!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful page!! LOVE the pictures and the papers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...