Monday, August 1, 2016

My Heart (Stuck?!)

The first of the month means that there is another new sketch challenge up at Stuck?! Sketches.  Laura created another great sketch and even lined up some fabulous sponsors.  Make sure to play along and to link up your layout for a chance to win prizes from Scrapmatts and Scrapbook Circle.


I totally loved this sketch as it was, so I decided to keep pretty close to the sketch.  I added a larger title at the bottom of the page.  I wanted to keep the embellishments a little on the simpler side since the background paper had these beautiful designs already printed on it.  I picked these two photos of my daughter with her grandmother for this page...which is really kinda perfect since they both have birthdays this month. :) 

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh, Simple Stories, Pebbles, Jen Hadfield.  Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software and cut file from 17 Turtles.  Embellishments: Project Life Cards, Jillibean Soup, Chic Tags, Pretty Little Studio, Freckled Fawn, Recollections.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

This is so beautiful, I love the simplicity of the embellishing!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous page! Love the softer colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...