Friday, August 12, 2016

Pocket Page Reveal for August

Today is my first reveal this month for The ScrapRoom.  The new kits have been released and have already shipped...they are full of fun new goodies to play with!  Today I am sharing two pocket page layouts using the Shots of Life Kit for August.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
 For this first page I used the products from Echo Park (cards and stickers).  I celebrated my birthday back in May so these cards gave me a perfect excuse to scrap the photos from that day.  Stay tuned for later in the month when I show the traditional layout that accompanies this page.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
 I loved these cards from Simple Stories, they are just so bright and colorful that they make me happy!  I teamed up the cards with stickers from Echo Park and some washi tape from my stash.  For extra elements to layer on the cards or my photos I fussy cut extra cards for the embellishments.  This is a quick and cheap way to get your supplies to stretch farther.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...