Monday, August 22, 2016

Pocket Pages with a Twist (The ScrapRoom)

I am back today to share two more layouts I created with the August Shots of Life Kit that I paired up with the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit for August from The ScrapRoom.  These kits always look amazing together and it is such a great way to get some more bang for your buck.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
 For this first page I paired the Jillibean Soup patterned papers from the Add-On Kit with the cards and die cuts from Simple Stories to create this layout using the sketch challenge.  Instead of three photos, I used a 4x6 photo that I expanded using two cut apart pocket cards.  I then created the title using a Jillibean Soup sticker and added the cute paper clips from Doodlebug.  The rest of the letters for the title came from my stash.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
This is the page that I talked about with my pocket page reveal earlier this month.  I created this page with the Echo Park and Fancy Pants papers in the Add-On Kit and paired it with the stickers and cut apart cards from Echo Park that are in the Shots of Life Kit.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
Here is what the two page spread will look like in my album.  I love how these two pages look together.  I was able to have the focus on one picture (traditional layout) while adding more photos and lots of journaling on the pocket page.  This just shows how you can change up your scrapping to create whatever it is you want!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

Great pages, Cassie! I really love the one of your dog drinking from the fountain. I also like how you turned the three photos into a longer single photo block. Your birthday pages are also super cute. Nice work :-)

Tracey said...

These are awesome Cassie!! Love your pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...