Thursday, September 15, 2016

Best Together (The ScrapRoom)

The ScrapRoom does a fabulous job of using a great mix of the newest collections in their kits!  Their blog is full of inspiration throughout the month using the various kits that they create.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, the group is also full of chatter and layouts from the design team, subscribers and fans.  

When I opened this page kit from the Doubleshot Kit I immediately loved the colors and patterns.  There is nothing better in my world then fun girly colors and papers.  This Photo Play collection came with a full 12x12 sticker sheet that provided just about all the embellishments that I used on this page.  I did add a doily and some homemade enamel style dots.  These paper have such fun colors and patterns that they seemed to be perfect with these photos of my mom and my daughter.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom 
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Such a fun and pretty page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...