Sunday, September 4, 2016

Big Smile Champs (Scrap Our Stash)

September is here and that means it is back to school time around my house.  Although to be honest, only my daughter is going back to school since my husband and I have been working on our degrees all summer long!  This month’s book cover challenge at Scrap Our Stash is perfect for all of those school photos!  Make sure to add some book or dictionary paper to your page!

I took inspiration from the school theme and went with this group photo from my daughter’s school last year when they were named Think Through Math March Madness National Champs.  Since the book cover has lots of colors, I knew I wanted to make sure that I added lots of colors on my page.  Both the background paper and the horizontal strip of paper have text on them.  I can’t wait to see how this book cover will inspire you!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Simple Stories.  Embellishments: Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine, We R Memory Keepers, Jillibean Soup, Project Life card.  Enamel Dots: Made from perler beads.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

So very pretty Cassie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...