Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Go. See. Do. (Stuck?! Sketches & Just Nick)

The birthday celebration at Stuck?! Sketches is continuing with the newest challenge.  This challenge is brought to you with Just Nick cut files.  Part of the Stuck?! Sketches design team worked with the Just Nick cut files to create fabulous layouts.


When I saw this large cut file in the Just Nick shop, I knew I wanted to use it on this page that features three photos from a day trip a few months ago.  When I decided to make this cut file my title and have it be really large, I knew I needed to adjust the cluster of photos, so flipped the sketch to the side and moved the cluster to the left side of the title.  I mixed and matched a few other Just Nick cut files and used them as my main embellishments. 
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Bella Blvd.  Cut File: Just Nick.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cardstock: American Crafts.  Flair: Accent Scrapbooking.  Enamel Dots: Made with perler beads.  Banner: Pretty Little Studio.

I would also like to take a moment to say goodbye to the Stuck?! Sketches design team.  I have been on this team for the last year and it has been such a wonderful experience to work with Laura.  Life is throwing me some curve balls right now, so have decided to cut back on my scrapbook time.  I know Laura will pick a fabulous new team and I will them all the success!  Keep checking back on the 1st and 15th of the month for some great new sketch challenges!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Laura Whitaker said...

Incredible page, love your large graphic title!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...