Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hello Love (The ScrapRoom)

From the second I saw this page kit in my September Doubleshot Kit from The ScrapRoom I fell in love with it!  Each month The ScrapRoom hosts a Jump Start Sketch challenge on their blog.  Make sure to play along and link up your layout for a chance to win!  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month.  

This Crate Paper line that is in the Doubleshot Kit has been one of my favorites to work with.  The embellishments that are included are some of my favorite and in fact I only have a few stickers left!  I loved all the black and silver included in this set.  I added the paperclip (it is from the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit) because I love the black and white strip on the flag.  This is one of those pages that came together really fast and I love how it turned out!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom 
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...