Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hello Sunshine (Scrap Our Stash)

Fall is such a beautiful time here in the Pacific Northwest.  Memories from summer are still fresh in my mind and make me want to use bright fun colors in my scrapbooking.  Although to be honest I always like to use bright fun colors! It is time for a new sketch + challenge from Scrap Our Stash!  I always find these challenges fun to do because I get to start with a sketch and then hunt through my stash for the extra goodies in the list.


For the sketch I decided to rotate the photo and paper cluster to the left.  As for the list, I used Air Balloons, Bella Blvd, Black, Chevrons, Canary.  I hope you find this sketch + challenge as much fun as I did and will play along with us.  I can’t wait to see what you create!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd, Simple Stories.  Embellishments: Imaginisce, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Freckled Fawn, Bella Blvd, Project Life, My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins, Recollections, Jillibean Soup.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love the vibrant colours!! Fantastic page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...