Monday, September 12, 2016

September Pocket Pages for The ScrapRoom

The latest kits from The ScrapRoom have been revealed!  Each month The ScrapRoom has a variety of kits that can fit your every need.  Today I am here to show you two pocket pages that I created using the September/October Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit.  These pages are also on their blog. If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, there is also fun chatter and lots of new inspiration every month.  
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom 
So, I don’t have fall photos, but I thought these super cute Echo Park cards from the Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit for September/October would look great with the colors from these photos and the theme of family was a perfect match.  I cut apart some of the cards for extra embellishments, like that adorable fox.  I added some enamel dots, puffy stickers (hearts on the photo in the middle row) and a paper clip from the embellishment part of the kit to finish off the pocket page.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom 
Photoplay made a really cute school collection and the cut apart sheets are in the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit for September/October.  Since there are pieces of this collection in the Flavors of the Month Kit and Patterned Paper Add-on kit the goodies in the Shots of Life kit will add lots of extra options for your pages.  I only used the cut apart sheets and a few enamel dots for this page.  I decided to have to focus be on all of the great sayings on these cards and my photos. This pocket page layout has 1 4x6 opening and the rest are 3x4, so I cut apart the 4x6 card in the middle and the 4x6 photo on the bottom row to work.  I love how it ended up looking and this is a great way to make the pocket system work for you.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...