Thursday, September 1, 2016

Those Eyes (Stuck?!)

School has started around here, so I am enjoying the quiet days and trying to get things done on my never ending to-do list.  If you have some free time make sure to head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see what the design team has created.  We are having a month long celebrations, so head over to the blog for more information.  If you play along, make sure to link up your layout for a chance to win a prize from our sponsors, A2Z Scraplets and Lawn Fawn.


Here is another layout where I stayed pretty much exactly with the sketch.  I dug into my scraps from My Mind's Eye and found these goodies and paired it with a neutral background.  I decided to keep the embellishments in the red and aqua/teal colors that are in the patterned paper.



Supplies - Patterned Paper: Glitz, My Mind's Eye.  Embellishments: Pretty Little Studio, Recollections, Freckled Fawn, Jillibean Soup, Simple Stories, Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp, Pebbles, Shimelle, Doodlebug, Accent Scrapbooking (Flair).

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

Tracey said...

A fantastic take on the sketch Cassie!! Love the colours!

Laura Whitaker said...

Love your sweet page and the way you balanced your colour combo!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a precious pic and gorgeous take on the sketch, Cassie! Love this aqua and red palette to bits and pieces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...