Friday, September 16, 2016

Wanderlust (Stuck?! Sketches)

Birthday month at Stuck?! Sketches is still in full swing.  I created another layout using a cut file from our sponsor Just Nick, and that project will be revealed in a few days.  For now I wanted to share this layout I made just using the sketch. If you have some free time on your hands, hopefully you will play around with the latest sketch that Laura has created for Stuck?! Sketches.  Make sure to link up your creation for a chance to win some fabulous prizes from our sponsors!


I loved the three little photos on this sketch and all the smaller bits of paper.  I decided to use a swag bag from an online store called Paper Issues on this page.  This one kit along with some Project Life Currently Collection embellishments pretty much finish up this page.  This page came together really quickly and it just makes me so happy!


Supplies - May Swag Bag from Paper Issues, Project Life Currently Collection die cuts, Echo Park, Imaginisce, Pretty Little Studio, Heidi Swapp.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch! Loving this!

Susanne said...

That has been a very popular sketch, and I think your layout is one of my absolute favorite versions - well scrapped.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...