Monday, September 19, 2016

Yay: Adventure Time (The ScrapRoom)

From the second I saw this page kit in my September Doubleshot Kit from The ScrapRoom I fell in love with it!  Each month The ScrapRoom hosts a Jump Start Sketch challenge on their blog.  Make sure to play along and link up your layout for a chance to win!  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month.  

I knew the colors of this page kit would look great with these photos from our summer trip to the town of Leavenworth, Washington.  It is a little town that has been styled to look like a German Bavarian town. Since my husband and I lived in Germany for three years we have been wanting to check out this town and get some delicious German food.  The town did not disappoint. I took so many beautiful pictures on our trip that I knew it would be impossible to narrow them down for just one page, so I decided to just pick out four when I saw the sketch.  

I loved the white cardstock in the kit, because I can never have or use enough of the stuff.  The white background really allowed the colors to pop off the page.  I used the silver stars from the embellishments to create the circle in the sketch.  I then finished off the page with the cute banner from the kit and various stickers from the sticker sheet before finished it off with some ink splatters using spray ink in my stash.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom 
Supplies : Double Shot Kit from The ScrapRoom for September.  Color shine spray ink by Heidi Swapp.

Thank you for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...