Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Autumn (TSR)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  

Fall is in the air over at The ScrapRoom.  The Carta Bella page kit has really traditional fall colors and patterns.  When I saw the kit I loved the tags that came with it and decided that I wanted to layer those on my page.  Of course, I am a sucker for the cut-apart sheet too.   I thought the leaf patterned paper was really cute, but with my photos and tags it felt a little busy, so instead I fussy cut some of the leaves to just add to my page as an embellishment.  To finish off the page I added this twine from my stash.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
Supplies - October Doubleshot Kit from The ScrapRoom.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...