Thursday, October 20, 2016

Beauty of Snoqualmie Falls layout

Scraps...Do you have as many waiting to be used as I do?  Lately I haven't been looking through my scraps as much and that means that my scrap drawers are quickly starting to fill up.  I really need to start making more of an effort to look in my scrap drawers first.  For this layout that is exactly what I did.  I keep my scraps organized by company and pulled out these four pieces from various Bella Blvd lines to create the background for this page.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd.  Embellishments: Project Life, Crate Paper, Freckled Fawn, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Imaginisce, Bella Blvd, Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye, Shimelle, Tim Holtz.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love this! A fantastic 2-pager Cassie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...