Thursday, October 6, 2016

Best Friends Layout

I am sure this comes as no surprise, but I love taking photos.  Since I am the one usually taking photos it means that I am rarely in the photos.  On top of that my mom really does not like getting her photo taken so I have very few photos with her.  The fact that both of us are together in these photos make them truly special to me.  The reason I am saying this is because it is important to be in your photos and it is important to have these times with loved ones documented because memories fade.

These photos are from this summer and I love that they show my mom so happy.  What I remember most about this particular slice of time was my mom joking and laughing.  It is this moment that I will always treasure.  I couldn't wait to dig into some fun girly papers and embellishments to create this page about my mom and me.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
 Supplies - Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins & Fancy Pants Designs.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Crate Paper, Fancy Pants Designs, Freckled Fawn, Queen & Company, Simple Stories, We R Memory Keepers.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...