Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dreamy (SOS)

October is here and fall is in the air.  The chill in the air especially if it is cloudy or rainy always makes me want to hunker down in my scrap room and create.  When it is dreary outside I love to use bright colors because they always cheer me up!

It is time for a new book cover challenge!  I loved the masculine feel to the book cover and I drew my inspiration from the hat and the rectangle window.  I knew I had this silly picture of my husband in this pink floppy hat and decided to use it on my page.  I wanted to keep my main design vertically down the center of the page, just like the book.  I also added rectangles to mimic the feel of the window on the book cover.  As a final touch I added twine to the hearts and title.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Bella Blvd.  Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers, Me & My Big Ideas, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, Shimelle, Recollections, The Paper Studio, Enamel dots.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...