Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Enjoy layout

I started with two 12x12 sheets of patterned paper and a 6x6 paper pad to create this page.  I love the smaller print scale in the 6x6 paper pad because of how well the scale works when using my silhouette.  There are 9 different pieces of patterned paper on this page (not counting the rectangles from a cut apart sheet below the photo) and they all work so well together because of the scale.  

Do you ever have a page that makes you so happy when you create it?  I had a great time playing with these fun papers and embellishments.  The colors make me happy, the cute embellishments make me happy...even the finished page brings a smile to my face.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Crate Paper.  Embellishments: Fancy Pants, Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Bella Blvd, Freckled Fawn, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...