Thursday, October 27, 2016

Epic Jenga Battle

I took so many photos this past summer that I see a lot more of these two page layouts in my future.  I took a lot of photos of us playing with this yard size jenga set that my husband and nephew made that I had a hard time even narrowing it down to just these six photos.  I love creating a block style design when I create a two page layout because it makes it really easy to tie the two pages together.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine.  Embellishments: Project Life, Bella Blvd, Pretty Little Studio, Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, Shimelle, Fancy Pants, Homemade enamel dots.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

That's a fun layout - great title work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...