Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Explore the Beach with You

It is hard to believe from these pictures, but these pictures were taken on a July morning at the beach.  I loved the variety of tones in the greys and blues in the photos and decided to stick with that theme for the papers too.  I decided to use a sketch from Scrapbook Generation for this page.  I love how I was able to fit 7 4x6 photos on this single double page layout.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield for Bebbles, Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.  Embellishments: Love My Tapes, Lawn Fawn, Homemade enamel dots, Imaginisce, Simple Stories, Chic Tags, doily from stash, Studio Calico. Sketch: Scrapbook Generation.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh I really like the color scheme you've used here - complements those snapshots beautifully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...