Thursday, October 13, 2016

Little Memories (The ScrapRoom)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  

The Patterned Paper Add-On Kit also has papers from I Love Family by Echo Park to it made creating a page using the Add-On Kit and Shots of Life Kit super easy.  I really loved the hexagon paper and decided to do a strip of that across my page.  After all my papers were layered and I added my photos I then added embellishments included in the Shots of Life Kit and even cut some of them from extra pocket page cards.  I finished off the page with some star sequins from my stash.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
Supplies - October Patterned Paper Add-on Kit, September/October Shots of Life Kit from The ScrapRoom.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...