Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Reach to the Sky (Scrap Our Stash)

October is already half over and fall is in full swing.  That means it is time for a new sketch + challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.  A sketch is a great starting point when you aren't sure where to start.  After looking at the sketch I always then turn to the list items to inspire me on my page.  Some items require a little more thinking and planning on my part, but that is what always gets my mojo flowing.  I hope you will head over to the blog to see what the design team has created.  Make sure to play along for your chance to win the monthly prize!


For this month’s sketch + challenge I stuck really close to the sketch.  I loved the variety of papers this sketch uses.  I grabbed three photos from a one of our summer trips and started pulling out some patterned paper to get started.  For the list I used: Doodlebug (enamel dots), Diecut (the ampersand), Envelope, Flowers.  I hope you will play along with us this month!  I can’t wait to see what you create with this challenge!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Simple Stories.  Embellishments: Simple Stories, Bella Blvd, Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup, Pretty Little Studio, My Mind's Eye, Eyelet Outlet, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a great page Cassie!! Loving the papers you used!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...