Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Yay Fun Girl

Hip Hip Hooray for some fun assignment free scrapbooking time.  I really love playing with some bright and fun colors when the weather here is all grey and rainy.  My collection of 6x6 pads has been increasing lately, which is because it always seems like such a good way to get the whole collection. Besides the background paper I only used a 6x6 pad for all my patterned paper on this page.  

The other thing I have been loving on my pages lately is angles.  It just seems to add more movement to my page.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn & Simple Stories.  Embellishments: Freckled Fawn, Simple Stories, Imaginisce, Pretty Little Studio, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...