Friday, November 18, 2016

Mine (Scrap Our Stash)

November is here, Thanksgiving is just around the corner with Christmas just right after that.  Scrap Our Stash is back with a new sketch + challenge.  I hope this fun sketch will inspire you to get scrapping!

I stayed really close to this sketch because everything just came together after I picked out my photos.  I did add an extra embellishment cluster by my title to balance it all out.  As for the list items, I included Grey, Harvest Gold & an Index Card (tag).  I wasn't sure about including both grey and gold on my page, but the additional colors really help to pull it all together.  I hope you will join us at Scrap Our Stash this month!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for Scrap Our Stash
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs. Embellishments: Fancy Pants Designs, Becky Higgins Project Life, Pretty Little Studio, Studio Calico.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic! What a wonderful masculine layout!

Susanne said...

Love this page - so perfect for your guy photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...