Friday, November 4, 2016

Out of This World Love (SOS)

I can't believe that it is already November!  I know that in the blink of an eye it will be 2017.  Luckily Scrap Our Stash is back with a new book cover challenge. I love how these get the creative juice flowing.  I find that as the holidays approach I seem to have less time to scrapbook, but it is when life gets crazy that I need this creative outlet the most.

I really enjoyed this book cover challenge.  I decided to use the color blue from the book cover along with the space theme. Once I decided to go with a mainly blue page I went looking through my printed photos to figure out what to use.  I found these two photos that have my daughter with two family members and there was a lot of blue in the photos and I knew they would be perfect!  I dug into my stash to find several shades of blue that would work well together.  I started with the cloud paper and went from there.  I am really happy with the blue and white color scheme of the page.  I ended up using 6 stars on my page and they really work with the space theme.  I can’t wait to see how you interpret this book cover challenge!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd.  Letters: Glitz, Echo Park, Bella Blvd.  Stickers: Bella Blvd, Echo Park.  Washi Tape: Freckled Fawn, Recollections, Doodlebug.  Enamel Dots.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...