Friday, November 18, 2016

Out-played (TSR)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom

The November Doubleshot Kit features this totally awesome boy line from Bella Blvd called “Alex”.  This line is perfect for teenage boys and features bright colors and graphic patterns.  I decided to use the Freaky Fast Friday (FFF) challenge on this page.  After I cut out all of my pieces I really struggled for a while to get it the different pieces to work together.  I decided that layering was the key here and I used the same pattern more than once to help limit the number of busy patterns I had on this page.  I then added some of the stickers and die cuts from the page kit before finishing it off with some wood stars, twine, title letters and enamel dots from my stash.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...