Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Places You'll Go (TSR)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
 We R Memory Keepers has a boy/outdoor line called “High Five” that can be found in the November Flavors of the Month Kit, the November Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the November/December Shots of Life Kit. I combined the papers in the Patterned Paper Add-On kit and my left over cards and embellishments from the Shots of Life Kit to create this page.  Instead of using three photos, I decided to use one of the 3x4 cards.  I added some washi tape from my stash and some homemade enamel dots to finish off the page.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...