Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Pocket Pages (The ScrapRoom)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
 This month I wanted to keep my pocket pages simple! This really helps to get lots of photos saved and into my albums.  For this page I used the cut apart sheet from Bella Blvd and their Illustrated Faith line.  I added “Love each other” sticker and the number stickers that are also included in the Shots of Life kit to finish off this page.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
 This is my main Christmas page from 2015 and I love how I was able to add 8 photos on one 12x12 page.  The cards and enamel dots are from the Carta Bella cut-apart sheet and the numbers (small) are from Bella Blvd.  I didn’t like the stark white of the letters so I added some red stickles to them.  I finished off the page with the black year thickers from my stash.  I really loved this cute “wish list” card and loved how I had picked out 7 photos and it had 7 lines…this is what gave me the inspiration to number each photo and give a short description of each photo.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...