Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Special Treat (The ScrapRoom)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  

I knew when I saw the sketch this month that I would have a hard time using it.  It isn’t my normal style and this page kit from Elle’s Studio (in the Doubleshot kit) has some bold patterns.  I decided pretty early on to skip that circle piece of patterned paper and swap it out for a red doily.  After I got my papers picked out, cut and put down I dug into all of the cute embellishments to finish off this page.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...