Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Best of 2016

As we say goodbye to 2016, I can't help but to think of all of the good things that 2016 has brought.  Now believe me, there were plenty of lows as well. I made great progress towards my degree in business management. As for scrappy news, I was a part of Scrap Our Stash for the whole year, I was a part of two terms with Stuck?! Sketches, and I joined the team at The ScrapRoom.  I have been working hard to share more scrapbook layouts on my Instagram account, because it makes me happy to scroll through and see my favorite pages, and really that square format is just calling for scrapbook pages!

So without further ado, here are 10 of my favorite pages from 2016:
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
I created this first page for Stuck?! Sketches.  I love that I used a picture from my childhood and that I was able to use so many scraps from my stash.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This second layout I created for the birthday celebration team up with Stuck?! Sketches and Just Nick cut files.  I love the large title and how I was able to use three other pictures as well.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
I created this page for a book cover challenge with Scrap Our Stash.  I loved the triangles and all the embellishments too.  This was such a fun page to create!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Wood grain, cute die cuts and my cute sleeping puppy...what could be better!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
I started with the pie chart cut file and used primary a 6x6 pad.  I love my picture and all the fun embellishments from Crate Paper.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This was a page I created for Scrap Our Stash.  What I didn't know when I created it, is that my husband will be out of the military shortly.  This picture is now even more special to me, especially since I don't have very many photos of him in his dress uniform.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
I branched out of my norm here and I used these fun papers and embellishments from Imaginisce.  They were never one of my favorite companies, since I have never really been into the theme and cutest stuff...but I just love some of their recent products and this page has been one of my favorites since I created it.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This is a page I create for The ScrapRoom.  I get to mix their Shots of Life kit (designed for pocket scrappers) and the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit each month.  I love how this page turned out.  I spent forever hand stitching all those circles, but in the end it was totally worth it!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This is another page I created for The ScrapRoom.  I get to mix their Shots of Life kit (designed for pocket scrappers) and the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit each month.  I decided to create a grid style layout and these cards just make me so happy!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This layout is a layout for The ScrapRoom and Stuck?! Sketches.  Shortly after I left the Stuck?! Sketches team The ScrapRoom became a sponsor and we have been invited to team up with their team to create a layout using Laura's sketch and products from The ScrapRoom.  This is my first layout from that team up and it uses Jillibean Soup products.  I loved creating this page and even now I still adore it!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This layout for is for The ScrapRoom.  I get to mix their Shots of Life kit (designed for pocket scrappers) and the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit each month. This page features a Jillibean Soup collection and I love the angled grid design I decided to use.


Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

7 comments:

Steffanie said...

These are all so fabulous! Some I remember, some I missed...glad to see them now. Your daughter is so photogenic and your husband always a willing participant (and sometimes a ham!). Love seeing the cut files on your pages---gives me inspiration to get more use out of my Silhouette! Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

Love seeing all of your layouts, they are so colorful and cute. Wish I could have met you this year. You are such a talented scrapper!

Robyn Crowningshield said...

WOW!!! Wonderful LOs! I love how you include so many different ideas in one page. Your photos are amazing.

Chellyrae9n said...

Always enjoy seeing your layouts, Cassie!

Moongirl said...

Love all the fun layouts, especially the travel ones.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Awesome layouts! I love the variety of elements and the cut files....still trying to get to know my Silhouette. Thanks for the super inspiration.

Mandi Holmes said...

I love seeing your work. You always have a lot of eye candy on your projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...