Thursday, December 15, 2016

Trees Are Beautiful (The ScrapRoom)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

I created this two page layout as my recipe challenge using the My Mind's Eye page kit.  Remember, subscribers to the Doubleshot kit now receive instructions to create a two page layout from each page kit.  I have always loved the look of the decorated Christmas tree with the room lights off, so I created this page with that in mind.  I grabbed some of my favorite Christmas tree pictures from recent years to create this page.  I added the title using letter stickers in my stash.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...