Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TSR Teams up with Stuck?! Sketches

Once again this month The ScrapRoom is a sponsor for a challenge at Stuck?! Sketches and the design team has been invited to play along. I have enjoyed playing along with Laura's fabulous sketches after stepping down from the team.

I used the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and the Shots of Life kit to create this page.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch and just used a larger photo.  The warm tones in the photo work well with all of the browns and creams in the papers that I used.  I took this picture of my daughter looking through one of the many scrapbooks that are in my living room.  I love that she likes to look through them and I really wanted to document these moments!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

4 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Love it! :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is beautiful, Cassie! The doily is a sweet touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Tracey said...

What a great page Cassie! Love this!

Laura Whitaker said...

Gorgeous page, love the layering and pretty patterns!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...