Thursday, January 19, 2017

January Mix the Kit Layouts for The ScrapRoom

These are some of my favorite layouts to create each month!  I love to mix the Shots of Life kit with the Patterned Paper Add-On kit to create traditional 12x12 layouts.  The colors and patterns look fabulous together and have the smaller goodies in the Shots of Life kit is like have a bunch of extra embellishments and layers for your kits.  Fabulous!

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
 I love all of the pink in the cut apart sheet from Pink Paislee that is in the Shots of Life kit especially when I saw the matching papers in the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit. After I picked out my photo and started playing around with the cut apart sheet and the stickers I decided to create a grid style page.  I was able to add pieces of patterned paper to fill in empty spots.  I finished off the page with a few homemade enamel dots.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
The colors on these Fancy Pants cards in the Shots of Life kit really spoke to me and I couldn’t wait to use them on a layout.  I paired them up with the Fancy Pants paper in the Add-on Kit to create this page.  I used some of the Project Life cards and cut them into circles for my embellishments before finishing off the page with some decorative staples from We R Memory Keepers and homemade enamel dots.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...