Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January Shots of Life Pages

Ahhh...the holidays are behind us, which means we are getting back into the groove and going through the winter blues.  I am already longing for the longer days and the new blooms of spring, but since that is still several months away I will just sit back and play with the fun bright colors in the latest Shots of Life kit from The ScrapRoom!

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
 There is just something about the pocket page cards that makes me happy.  I love looking at them and deciding which ones I want to use.  Also, a lot of the time you can easily cut some up for cute embellishments.  For this two page spread I used the Project Life cards and embellishments that are included in the Shots of Life kit.  I even added some of the embellishments on top of the pockets.  Another 12 photos are ready to go into my albums.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for TSR
For this pocket page I combined the Fancy Pants cards with a piece of the Project Life die cut shapes to create a fun page super fast. Pocket pages don’t have to be complicated. I took so many pictures on this day and really love most of them, so it would be impossible for me to just create one or two pages, but with some pocket pages thrown into the mix I am now able to document more photos that I love.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...