Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Scrap Our Stash Challenge

It is the first new challenge for Scrap Our Stash in 2017 and this one is a Tic Tac Toe challenge. 



I combined two tic tac toes to create this page.  I used Mist, 5+ patterned papers, Twine, Paper Clip, and The Color Blue. When I go to start this type of challenge I first eliminate any blocks that I know I won’t use, in this case “winter theme” since I knew I didn’t have any printed winter pictures.  I then grabbed my photo and started looking for paper and I ended up using blue, so I decided to do the bottom row.  By the time I added some mist I noticed that I already had 5 patterned papers on my page for the two tic tac toes.  I can’t wait to see how this challenge will inspire you!

Copyrighted: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Shimelle for American Crafts.  Embellishments: Amy Tangerine Thickers, Heidi Swapp Spray Ink, Homemade enamel dots, twine from stash.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great colours! Fabulous page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...