Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ocean Shores (Layout for The ScrapRoom)

Now the Doubleshot Kit subscribers get a recipe to create a 2 page layout with each page kit.  This month I was in charge of creating the layout using the Fancy Pants page kit.  I was so excited to get these goodies and quickly had an idea for a page once I picked out my pictures.  Subscribe today to not only get the scrapbook goodies but the instructions to re-create this page!

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
The colors and patterns in the Fancy Pants page kit are so pretty!  I wasn’t sure if I would love the floral paper or if it would end up being too busy on my page, but in the end it really works.  Remember that Doubleshot Kit subscribers now get a recipe for each of the page kits. I finished off my page with some cork letters for my title and 3 small white homemade enamel dots.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...