Monday, February 20, 2017

February Shots of Life Layouts

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration.  
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
 The first thing I did when I opened this kit was swoon over the super cute love themed cards.  I cut up the various sheets and mixed and matched the cards to create my pages.  The set of glittered hearts from Pebbles are super cute and look great with the variety of cards.  I just love the black and white striped washi tape too.  For this page I used cards from Simple Stories, Pebbles and Fancy Pants Designs.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
This is another page I created using the cards from Simple Stories, Pebbles and Fancy Pants Designs.  It is usually hard to get cards from so many companies to work so well together.  I finished off the page with some washi tape and glittered hearts from the kit as well. 

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...