Saturday, February 4, 2017

Head Over Heels (Scrap our Stash)

It is time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  This month I really enjoyed all of my options.  I used the left vertical column of (The Color Red, Echo Park Paper, & Doily) and the center row of (Echo Park Paper, Hearts & Enamel Shapes/Dots).  I really dug into my stash for two love themed collections that have been in my stash for several years.

I can't wait to see what you will create with this challenge! Make sure to head over to the blog to get more inspiration from the design team and to link up your own creation!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Embellishment: Echo Park, Freckled Fawn, Pretty Little Studio, Fancy Pants Designs, Eyelet Outlet, Heidi Swapp.

Thank you for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great page Cassie! Loving the girly colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...