Thursday, February 16, 2017

LOVE (TSR)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

 I am really enjoying the love theme in the kits this month.  I combined the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit with the Shots of Life kit to create two layouts this month.  I loved working with the Jump Start Sketch this month.  I decided to rotate the sketch to work with my photos.  I then moved the photos and title areas around until I liked the feel of the layout. For this page I used patterned paper from Crate Paper, Fancy Pants and Simple Stories (all in the add-on kit) and Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Pebbles (in the Shots of Life Kit).  I also pulled out the washi from Simple Stories and hearts from Pebbles in the Shots of Life Kit to complete my layout.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...