Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sweet & Splendid Hello (TSR)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

I created this page using the page kit from One Two Canoe.  I started with the blue cardstock and wanted to continue with the blue color theme with the papers that I selected and layered together.  The stickers and cork pieces that came with the page kit were some of my favorites.  I also loved the patterned paper and words that come on the branding strip of these papers.  I used some foam squares behind some of the photos for additional dimension and then finished off the page with homemade enamel dots.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...