Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Glaze to my Donut (TSR)

The ScrapRoom releases a variety of new kits each month.  It is always fun to see how the variety of kits can be combined to provide more supply options!  You can check out their blog for more inspiration from their design team.  If you love challenges come and join the Facebook Group for a new set of challenges that are revealed the first week of each month, also join us for chatter and tons of scrappy inspiration. 

When I opened up the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit I immediately loved this piece with the large geometric heart and colored strips behind it.  I wasn’t at first sure how to use it, but once I picked out my photo I started playing around with different pieces of patterned paper and cut apart cards.  I used paper from Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, Crate Paper from the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and supplies from the Shots of Life Kit from Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Pebbles.  I then finished off my page with some homemade enamel dots.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
 Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So pretty!! Love the layering!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...