Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hello Sunshine (SOS)

I can't believe that it is already the end of March! I had fun with the latest Sketch plus word challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I stuck really close to the sketch this month.  At first I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the large circle element on the page, but then I remembered these fun printed acetate shapes from Bella Blvd and decided to trim it down into a circle. I really loved the bright whimsy design on the crisp white cardstock.  Lastly, I added a metal paperclip that goes around the number "9" on the numbered patterned paper, which is perfect since my daughter is nine years old in these photos.
For the word part of it I used: 
C - Calendar, cardstock 
H - Heidi Swapp
 A- Acetate, American Crafts 
R - Recollections 
M - Metal

I can't wait to see what you will create with the word CHARM and this sketch!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd.  Cardstock: American Crafts. Embellishments: We R Memory Keepers, Imaginisce, Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, Pretty Little Studio, Recollections, Teresa Collins, Stash.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...