Saturday, March 4, 2017

I Love You Today (SOS)

When I saw this month's Tic Tac Toe challenge at Scrap Our Stash I immediately thought of the title "Lucky in Love" so I picked this goofy selfie that my hubby took. I then grabbed some bright papers and started cutting different sizes and layering them together on this striped background. Now when I started cutting into the cut apart sheet I loved this green card with the "i love today" written on it.  I used some mini alphas to add "you" to it and then that card became my title saying.

As for the Tic Tac Toe part I did two...the middle vertical of Striped Paper, Gold & Flair and the diagonal of Washi Tape, Gold and Mini Alphas.

I can't wait to see what inspires you with this challenge.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd, American Crafts.  Embellishments: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Pretty Little Studio, Recollections, Freckled Fawn, The Paper Studio, Doodlebug, Teresa Collins,.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...