Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April Pocket Pages - The ScrapRoom

I love that the Shots of Life kit from The ScrapRoom include the latest and greatest goodies available. I combined some Dear Lizzy and Shimelle papers for this page and then used some Crate Paper stickers. I then finished up the page with some Thickers and the Thickers ruler that I got from The ScrapRoom shop.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
 So I am not a disney girl. I went once when I was a little girl and that was it, so I decided to use the Echo Park part of the Shots of Life kit to document these fun photos from a ScrapRoom girls weekend last October. I used some of the cards and die cuts for this double page pocket layout.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
The ScrapRoom has several kits to choose from including several add-on kits.  Each page kit includes enough supplies to at least create a double 12x12 layout.  And since the add-on kits coordinate, you can really expand the number of layouts you can create each month. If traditional style layouts aren't your thing, they also have a pocket scrapbooking kit called Shots of Life and they are introducing a card making kit!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...