Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hello Gorgeous - The ScrapRoom

Today I am sharing the layout I created for The ScrapRoom.  I created this page with the PhotoPlay page kit that is in the DoubleShot kit.  The ScrapRoom has several kits to choose from including several add-on kits.  Each page kit includes enough supplies to at least create a double 12x12 layout.  And since the add-on kits coordinate, you can really expand the number of layouts you can create each month. If traditional style layouts aren't your thing, they also have a pocket scrapbooking kit called Shots of Life and they are introducing a card making kit!

The soft colors and vintage feel of these paper from Photoplay Paper threw me for a bit of a loop at first. As soon as I remembered these photos of a visit to a carousel, I knew they would be perfect with the papers for this layout.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...