Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hope - The ScrapRoom

Today I am sharing a layout for The ScrapRoom. I always love how the Patterned Paper Add-On kit coordinates with the Shots of Life kit. It makes it easy to combine kits to create more layouts. I paired the Simple Stories papers with some stickers from Crate Paper and Dear Lizzy to create this page. I changed up the sketch to work with 2 vertical photos. I love how the triangles of patterned paper really draw the focus to the photo.  You can easily make those triangles into just regular strips or even just reduce the number of them.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson

The ScrapRoom has several kits to choose from including several add-on kits.  Each page kit includes enough supplies to at least create a double 12x12 layout.  And since the add-on kits coordinate, you can really expand the number of layouts you can create each month. If traditional style layouts aren't your thing, they also have a pocket scrapbooking kit called Shots of Life and they are introducing a card making kit!


Thanks for joining me!



- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...